Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Traveling Husband

Now that I'm working again I actually have a schedule and duties. My duty next week is to go to school in St Louis. In spite of the gas crunch I'll be driving over. After checking flights from Charlotte to St Louie, bearing in mind I detest flying, and wanting to take my new ride on a road trip it was a no-brainer.

The drive is supposed to be 10 hours. We'll see. If I make the kind of time I'm used to making it should be something less than that, though I may stop and eat on the way. I may have a companion from the company, but who it going to be is still up in the air.

I wrote all that to write this; I won't be posting much next week. At least that's the plan now. The laptop is accompanying me there, so if I'm bored or have something to talk about I may check in. If not, I'll be back the following week.

The Daily Husband

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Have a safe and fun and learning filled trip!

Richard said...

Thanks Dianne. I hope to learn about my new industry and something about St Louis as well.

Rich